Posted on January 11, 2014 by Jenn Thurston | 4 comments
I have something exciting to share, we are having a block of the month! I have been admiring a pattern that I found on the wonderful world of Pinterest. It might have caught your eye as well... It's called Houses by Johanna Masko. I'm also excited to say that we are the only store in the US that carries the pattern (she's located in Canada).
Here is what Block 1 looks like, it was so much fun to make!
Here are the details:
- Finished quilt will measure 22" x 34"
- Block of the month will take 11 months to complete
- Begins in February 2014
- If you choose to purchase our kit, each block with be $5.00 per month and ready for pick at our store the last Saturday of every month
- First block will be available Saturday February 22nd for pick up in our store.
- At the first block pick up, there will be a demonstration on paper piecing for all interested participants
- Pattern is $15.00
- Participate in our monthly drawing by bringing in your finished block made from our kit and get your name entered in a drawing
- Drawings will be monthly, winners announced the following month
Here is a sneak peak of what the first row will look like, since it was just a test I made it into a pillow!
We hope you join us for our block of the month!
There are limited spaces so make sure to sign up here or call give us a call at (704)266-6445